We Buy Houses in Norfolk, VA: Why Work with UP Home Buyers?
- Sell Fast: Why wait for months? We answer the question “how to sell my house fast in Norfolk, VA,” and can close in as little as one week.
- Save Money: As cash home buyers in Norfolk, VA, we want you to save as much as possible, so we’ll cover your closing costs.
- No Repairs: Is your home smoke, water, or fire damaged? We’ll buy it as is, so you never need to worry about making repairs.
- You’re in Control: We buy houses in Norfolk, VA, and put you in the driver’s seat. You can even choose the closing date.
- Behind on Payments: Are you behind on your mortgage payments? We pay cash for homes in Norfolk, VA, even if you’re not current.
I Want to Sell My House Fast in Norfolk, VA: How Do You Compare to a Real Estate Agent?
|Pain Points||UP Home Buyers||Real Estate Agent|
|Closing Costs||$0||You’ll pay thousands of dollars in closing costs with a real estate agent|
|Repairs||$0||You’ll pay an untold amount in repairs if it has been damaged in any way|
|Title Problems||$0||You’ll pay quite a bit if you have any title issues that need to be resolved|
|Commission||$0||You’ll pay a significant percentage of the sale price in commission|
|Renovations||$0||You could be on the hook for major renovation costs to get your home into saleable condition|
Why Isn’t My House Selling in Norfolk, VA?
- Wrong Area: As cash home buyers in Norfolk, VA, we’ve seen homes sit for month after month because they’re just in the wrong area of town.
- Wrong Type: People looking to buy a house in Norfolk, VA, have very specific desires and if your home’s not on-trend, it could sit for a long time.
- Local Market Woes: Sure, the national real estate market is doing well, but local challenges could mean months waiting for offers, much less a buyer.
Facing Challenging Situations? We Buy Houses in Norfolk, VA, in Any Condition and From Sellers in Any Situation
As cash home buyers in Norfolk, VA, we understand the pressure you feel. We’ve worked with sellers behind on payments, with title problems, dealing with damage that needs to be repaired, trying to sell unwanted properties they’ve inherited, and so much more. We will work with you no matter why you’re selling and no matter what condition your home’s in, including:
- Inherited Properties
- Major Repairs Needed
- Health Issues
- Unfinished Construction
- Problem Tenants
- Full of Stuff or Trash
- Old, Outdated Houses
- Major Repairs Needed
- Termite Damage
- Storm Damage
- Fire Damage
- New Houses
- Code Violations
- Low Equity
- Title Issues
- Large Liens
- Hoarder Home
- Late on Mortgage Payment
- Financial Issues
- Out of Area Property
- Family Matters
How Can UP Home Buyers Help Me Sell My House Fast in Norfolk, VA?
We buy houses in Norfolk, VA, and we do it fast and without all the hassles involved with trying to sell the home on your own or even working with a real estate agent. We take the pain out of the process – no dealing with lenders and their unending stream of demands, no worries about showing your home or whether your real estate agent is even trying. We’ll make you a no-obligation offer and, if you agree, we’ll close within a week (your closing fees are included, so you never have to come up with extra cash).
Feel free to visit our testimonials page to know about the reviews and feedback from the previous sellers
How Do We Work
We research the details of your home and start crafting a great offer for you.
GET YOUR OFFER
We present you with a fair cash offer with no obligation and no fees.
Get the cash you need now. You do NOT have to wait 6 – 12 months to get your house sold.
1. What kind of timeline can I expect if I need to sell my house fast in Norfolk, VA?
Right now, the average time on the market is two months. However, as cash home buyers in Norfolk, VA, we can close in a week or even less!
2. When is the best time to sell a home fast in Norfolk, VA?
March is the best time, but we pay cash for homes in Norfolk, VA, all year long.
3. Are homes selling faster in Norfolk this year than last year?
Yes, homes are selling about 10% faster. However, that still means waiting 59 days (or more!).
4. Where do homes sell fast in the Norfolk area?
Most of Norfolk is hot currently, including Bay View Beach, Pennytown, and Colonial Place.
5. What process do you recommend for selling my house in Norfolk, VA?
We recommend working with companies that buy houses in Norfolk, VA, to avoid the long wait for your home to sell.
6. Does UP Home Buyers Charge any fees?
No, we don’t charge fees or commissions. We even pay your closing costs.
7. Why not go the “For Sale By Owner” Route?
You’re welcome to sell your home yourself. However, you’re looking at even longer times on the market, additional costs, and plenty of hassle.
8. Does UP Home Buyers purchase from landlords? Investors?
Yes, we’ll work with investors, real estate agents, landlords, and more.